Canned Asparagus | Wholesale Sourcing & Private Label | Torg
Get high quality canned asparagus for your business from Torg! As a leading B2B food products marketplace, we provide a large selection of all types of products and all kinds of food categories. Our web application makes it easy to find relevant suppliers fast and submit product requests, ask for quotes from specific suppliers or browse an immense selection of goods. With our extensive network of trusted suppliers across Europe and the Mediterranean, you are sure to find the perfect match for your needs.SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 6 Canned Asparagus Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
Related products and categories
- Canned Artichokes: Canned artichokes are a close relative of canned asparagus, and they provide some of the same health benefits. Both are low in fat and high in fiber, with canned artichokes having slightly fewer calories than their asparagus cousins. They make an excellent addition to salads or can be used in recipes like casseroles, pasta dishes, and pizza toppings.
- Pickled Asparagus: Pickled asparagus is another way to enjoy this vegetable without losing its nutritional value. It has a distinct flavor that may prove popular with customers looking for unique food products. It can be used in the same ways as canned asparagus, but its pickling process provides it with additional flavoring that adds to any recipe it’s added into.
- Frozen Asparagus Spears: Frozen asparagus spears are a great option for those who want a fresh taste that isn’t compromised by the canning process or have limited storage space available. Frozen spears retain most of their nutrients and won’t take up much room in your freezer. They pair well with sauces like hollandaise or garlic butter and can add texture to soups or stews.
- Dried Asparagus Powder: Dried asparagus powder is an ideal product for buyers looking for convenience when cooking with this vegetable, since it requires no preparation before being added into sauces, dressings, batters, etc.. It's also easy to transport and store due to its light weight compared to canned or frozen varieties and still retains all of its nutritional content which makes it an ideal choice for b2b suppliers sourcing wholesale dried asparagus powder from Torg vendors around Europe and Mediterranean markets.
- Fresh Asparagus: Freshly picked asparagus has a unique flavour that you won’t find from any other form of the vegetable due to its short shelf life once harvested; this makes it perfect for private label suppliers wanting give their customers the freshest possible experience when consuming these products while benefiting from Torg's convenient range of global vendors providing bulk quantities ready for shipping around the world within days after ordering them online via Torg's platform!
Enjoy The Nutritional Benefits Of Canned Asparagus
- Nutritional Benefits: Canned asparagus is a great source of dietary fiber, vitamins A, C, and K, folate, manganese, thiamin, potassium and phosphorus. It contains no saturated fat or cholesterol and has a low caloric content. Eating canned asparagus can also help to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer due to its antioxidant properties.
- Vitamins & Minerals: Asparagus is an excellent source of Vitamin E which helps protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Vitamin E has been linked with improved brain functioning and cognitive abilities as well as better vision. Additionally, it is high in folate which contributes to a healthy pregnancy and fetal development.
- Healthy Alternatives: Due to its low sodium content, canned asparagus makes for an ideal choice when looking for healthy alternatives to processed food items like canned soups or pre-packaged meals that are often high in sodium levels. In addition, the presence of dietary fiber in canned asparagus helps promote regularity and digestion while helping prevents constipation and other digestive issues.
Sales Trends for Canned Asparagus
- Increasing Demand: In the past decade, canned asparagus has seen a steady uptick in demand. This is largely due to its convenience and health benefits compared to fresh asparagus. Moreover, the introduction of new flavors such as garlic and lemon have also had an impact on increasing consumption. These trends are likely to continue in the long-term as more people become aware of the product and its many uses.
- Growing Popularity for B2B/Private Labels: Canned asparagus is becoming increasingly popular for b2b suppliers and wholesalers across Europe, Mediterranean, and other regions. Private label canned asparagus is gaining traction with many retail brands looking to capitalize on this trend by offering their own branded products. This has further driven sales growth for canned asparagus over the last few years, and is expected to remain strong in the near future.