Buy Canned Sauerkraut From European & Mediterranean Suppliers | Torg
Are you looking for a high-quality canned sauerkraut supplier? Look no further than Torg! We offer a great selection of canned sauerkraut from suppliers across Europe and the Mediterranean area. Whether it be for your restaurant, catering business or private label needs, we have you covered. Our marketplace is designed to make it quick and easy to find the perfect product for you.SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 3 Canned Sauerkraut Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
Related products and categories
- Canned Sour Pickles: Canned sour pickles are a close relative of canned sauerkraut. Both products are made with cabbage and other vegetables that have been fermented in vinegar. Many people enjoy the tangy taste of both products and they can be used interchangeably in recipes, making them great alternatives for someone looking to buy canned sauerkraut.
- Sauerkraut Juice: Sauerkraut juice is the liquid produced from fermenting cabbage and is often used as a beverage or as an ingredient in salads and other dishes. While it's not quite the same as eating canned sauerkraut, consuming sauerkraut juice allows buyers to benefit from the health benefits of probiotics present in fermented foods without having to eat them directly. This makes it an ideal alternative for those looking for a b2b supplier for their canned sauerkraut needs.
- Pickled Vegetables: Pickled vegetables are another popular option when it comes to finding a b2b supplier for canned sauerkraut. They share many similar ingredients - particularly vinegar - but offer up additional variety due to the different vegetables that can be pickled like carrots, cucumbers, peppers, onions etc. This provides potential buyers another option if they're looking for something slightly different than plain canned sauerkraut.
- Kimchi: Kimchi is a staple food item from Korea made by fermenting various vegetables such as napa cabbage, radish and scallions among others with seasonings like garlic, ginger and chili flakes. It has a spicy flavor profile which sets it apart from canned sauerkraut but shares many similarities especially when it comes to its fermentation process which makes them great alternatives when sourcing for food products from suppliers all over Europe or the Mediterranean region.
- Brined Olives: Brined olives come from Greece and Italy where they are usually marinated in brine solution that includes herbs like rosemary and oregano along with olive oil which gives them their distinct flavor profile. They contain many of the same nutrients found in canned sauerkraut such as omega 3 fatty acids which makes them an excellent source of nutrition while providing private label food product buyers with yet another delicious option when searching for viable suppliers across Torg's platform..
Three Ways to Enjoy Canned Sauerkraut
- Reuben Sandwich: Canned sauerkraut is perfect for a classic Reuben sandwich. Spread some Thousand Island dressing on your favorite rye bread, top it with thinly sliced corned beef, Swiss cheese, and plenty of sauerkraut. Heat it up in the oven or fry it in a skillet on the stove for a warm, delicious meal.
- Potato Pancakes: Another way to use canned sauerkraut is as an ingredient in potato pancakes. Mix potatoes, onions, eggs and flour and form into patties. Fry them in oil until golden brown. Serve with applesauce and top with canned sauerkraut for an amazing side dish or entrée.
- Salads: Canned Sauerkraut can also be added to salads for extra flavor and crunch. Try adding it to a spinach salad with hard boiled eggs, bacon bits, mushrooms and croutons for a unique and tasty combination! It's sure to be a hit at any gathering or family dinner!