Buy B2B Extra Virgin Olive Oil | Suppliers & Wholesale | Torg
Looking for quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil? At Torg you'll find an extensive selection of premium olive oils from top B2B suppliers in Spain, Italy and other regions of Europe. Our marketplace is designed to make your sourcing process easier, faster and more cost efficient. Browse our collection now and get the best deal that fits your business needs!SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 292 Extra Virgin Olive Oil Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
Common Supply Chain Issues for Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Decrease in Production: In recent years, the olive mills across Europe and the Mediterranean have been dealing with a significant decrease in production. This is due to an increase in demand from buyers around the world coupled with a decrease of supply from farmers. The lack of resources has caused many suppliers to become less reliable, leading to extended wait times for orders.
- Counterfeiting: Another common issue facing Extra Virgin Olive Oil suppliers is that of counterfeit products. Many producers have had issues with false labeling or adulterated products being sold under their own brand names. As this issue has become more prominent, it has become increasingly difficult to guarantee the quality of goods for potential buyers.
- Unethical Practices: As competition between suppliers rises, some are turning towards unethical practices like bribery and collusion in order to secure deals with buyers. This can create problems within the industry as prices are artificially inflated and customers are not getting value for money. It also creates an unhealthy dynamic between buyers and sellers which can result in a loss of trust between them.
Exploring the Mediterranean for Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Spain: Spain is one of the most important producers and exporters of extra virgin olive oil in the world. Spanish olive oil is renowned for its smooth, buttery flavor and exquisite aroma. This is due to its unique climate, soil, and variety of olives found throughout the region. With its numerous suppliers and long tradition of producing quality extra virgin olive oil, Torg's b2b marketplace can help buyers source the perfect product for their needs.
- Italy: Italy has been producing some of the finest extra virgin olive oils since ancient times. The country’s diverse landscape has allowed it to develop a wide range of flavorful oils with unique characteristics depending on where they are produced. From bold Tuscan blends to delicate Ligurian flavors, Italian extra virgin olive oils are sure to tantalize taste buds all over the world. Torg can help buyers find reliable Italian suppliers that provide top-notch products at unbeatable prices!
- Greece: Greece produces some of the best extra virgin olive oils out there thanks to its ideal climate and centuries-old traditions that have been passed down from generation to generation. Greek producers pride themselves on creating unique blends with intense aromas and complex flavors that set them apart from other types of oil. Through Torg's platform buyers can easily find trustworthy Greek suppliers that produce high quality EVOOs at competitive prices.
- Portugal: Portugal is home to some of the most flavorful extra virgin olive oils in Europe with a distinctive peppery finish that makes it stand out from other types of EVOOs. Portuguese producers use traditional methods combined with modern technology to create exquisite blends that can be used as a base for many culinary creations or enjoyed simply as is on salads or dishes alike. With Torg's platform business owners can quickly access Portuguese suppliers who offer superior products at reasonable rates!
Related products and categories
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This type of olive oil is made from the highest quality olives and is exceptionally high in flavor and health benefits. It is perfect for cooking, baking or dressing salads.
- Cold-Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil is made without the use of heat, resulting in a higher quality product that retains more of its nutrients and flavor. It can be used as a finishing oil, or for cooking and baking.
- Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Flavored extra virgin olive oils are infused with herbs, spices, citrus or other flavors to enhance the taste. They can be used as a finishing oil or added to recipes to add an interesting twist.
- Olive Pomace Oil: Olive pomace oil is made from the leftovers of cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil production process. It has a much lower price point than regular extra virgin olive oils but still provides similar nutritional benefits.
- Balsamic Vinegar: