Source Top Quality Riesling Wines | Torg
Are you looking for a reliable and trusted supplier for quality Riesling wine? Look no further than Torg, the premier B2B marketplace for sourcing bulk orders of Riesling wines from all over the world. Whether you are in need of private label or wholesale solutions, our vast selection of suppliers will ensure that your business needs are met. From Europe to Mediterranean and beyond, we have something for everyone.SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 8 Riesling Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
Recent Supply Chain Issues for Riesling
- : One of the most recent and pressing supply chain issues related to Riesling is climate change. As temperatures rise, the quality of grapes used in Riesling production decreases, leading to lower-quality wines. Additionally, climate change can cause problems with pest control and irrigation, both of which are important for grape growth.
- Climate Change:
- : Another issue facing the Riesling supply chain is a shortage of labor in vineyards. Many vineyard owners have difficulty finding enough workers due to immigration restrictions or low wages offered by employers. This has led to a delay in harvesting grapes and an increase in prices as fewer grapes are available on the market.
- Labor Shortage:
- : Additionally, it is becoming more difficult to access certain types of grapes needed for producing high quality Rieslings due to changing weather patterns, pests, and soil conditions around the world. This has caused some producers to rely more heavily on imports from other countries where these varieties are more readily available, such as Spain and Italy.
Long & Short Term Sales Trends for Riesling
- Increasing Demand: In recent years, the demand for Riesling in the global B2B market has seen a steady increase. This is largely driven by health-conscious consumers looking for low-calorie and low-alcohol content wines, as well as increased consumption from Asian markets. The private label market has also been growing, with more suppliers offering custom labels and packaging options to their customers.
- Growing Markets: Global demand for Riesling has grown significantly over the last couple of decades. Europe continues to be an important supplier of this type of wine, particularly countries such as Spain, Italy and France. However, there has also been an increasing presence of South American suppliers such as Argentina and Chile. In addition, new markets are emerging in Asia Pacific with China being one of the biggest importers of Riesling in the world.
- Bottles: Bottles are a great option for Riesling suppliers in the b2b market, as they can be used to package both white and red varieties. Bottles come in various sizes and colors, making them a versatile choice. They also have an increased shelf life compared to other packaging solutions, allowing products to survive longer shipping periods.
- Cans: Cans are another great option for b2b buyers of Riesling. Cans provide efficient storage space and can protect products from light or oxygen damage. Additionally, cans often feature resealable lids that allow for better portion control when needed.
- Cartons: Cartons may be the best choice for b2b buyers who are looking for sustainable and economical packaging solutions for their Riesling products. Cartons are lightweight yet strong enough to protect goods from outside elements during shipping and handling. Additionally, cartons allow buyers to easily stack items on top of each other, saving space in warehouses or transportation vehicles.
- : Boxes can be used by suppliers of Riesling as well as other food products within the b2b market when it comes to product packaging needs. Boxes offer superior protection against external factors such as temperature changes or moisture seepage during shipment or storage periods while providing more visual appeal than other solutions such as plastic bags or bottles.