Buy Sauvignon Blanc Online | B2B Wholesale Supplier | Torg
Torg is an online b2b marketplace featuring a large selection of high-quality Sauvignon Blanc products from suppliers across Europe and the Mediterranean. Our team of experts are always available to help you find the perfect Sauvignon Blanc for any occasion, whether you're looking to buy in bulk or private label. We'll ensure that you get the best product at the most competitive prices so that you can focus on what matters most - growing your business.SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 588 Sauvignon Blanc Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
- Increasing Demand: Sauvignon Blanc has experienced a steady rise in popularity over the past decade, particularly among b2b buyers in Europe and the Mediterranean. This can be attributed to increased consumer demand for higher quality wines, as well as a greater understanding of the many health benefits associated with drinking white wine. In particular, Sauvignon Blanc's low tannin content makes it a popular choice for private label suppliers looking to create high end blends and custom bottles.
- Global Expansion: The global market for Sauvignon Blanc is quite diverse, allowing suppliers from around the world to source and distribute their products. Currently, Italy and Spain are two of the leading producer countries in terms of volume, followed by France and New Zealand. That said, there are numerous other nations where Sauvignon Blanc production is on the rise, including Portugal, Chile and South Africa.
Related products and categories
- Riesling: Riesling is a white wine grape variety, which originated in the Rhine region of Germany. It is often compared to Sauvignon Blanc for its bright citrus flavors and floral aromatics. The two varieties are often blended together to create complex and interesting wines with a combination of fruit and floral characteristics.
- Chardonnay: Chardonnay is another popular white wine grape variety that has become very popular over the past few decades. This varietal can produce elegant, citrusy and mineral-driven wines that have a lot of body and richness due to its ability to age gracefully in oak barrels. Chardonnay can be found from all around the world, including regions such as Burgundy in France, California in the United States, Chile, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
- Pinot Gris/Grigio: Pinot Grigio or Pinot Gris are both different names for the same white wine grape variety. This varietal originates from France but now it has spread all around the world thanks to its versatility when creating different styles of wines. Pinot Grigio or Pinot Gris offer crisp acidity but they also can develop some creamy texture depending on where they are grown and how they are vinified. These wines usually offer flavors of apples, pears, lemon zest along with some floral notes as well.
- Vermentino: Vermentino is another white grape variety originating from Italy but nowadays it can be found in many Mediterranean countries such as Spain, Portugal, Corsica and Sardinia just to mention a few examples. This variety produces fresh and vibrant wines with intense aromas of pineapple, green apple along with some herbal notes such as thyme or rosemary too sometimes. The palate is usually crisp with juicy acidity yet soft tannins making them great for drinking by themselves or paired with seafood dishes like paella or risotto.
- Chenin Blanc: Chenin Blanc is yet another popular white wine grape variety originating from France but nowadays it can be found all around the world too ranging from South Africa up until Oregon’s Willamette Valley in USA . Wines made out of Chenin Blanc tend to offer intense aromas of honeycomb , fresh pear , quince paste among other things . On the palate these wines show good acidity along with somewhat creamy texture that makes them great pairings for food like roasted pork loin , grilled fish , roasted vegetables etc…
- Glass Bottles: Glass bottles are a popular packaging option for Sauvignon Blanc, as it allows the buyer to have an aesthetically pleasing and durable option for storage. Many b2b suppliers offer glass packaging in different sizes and shapes for Sauvignon Blanc, making it one of the most attractive options when sourcing this type of beverage.
- Bulk Containers: Bulk containers are a great choice for those looking to buy larger quantities of Sauvignon Blanc. For b2b buyers, this is a convenient way to purchase the product without having to worry about too much extra packaging material or waste. Suppliers like Torg offer bulk containers in different sizes and materials with secure closures that can be used for safe transportation of wine from Europe and Mediterranean areas.
- Cans: Cans are becoming increasingly popular as a packaging solution for Sauvignon Blanc since they provide an effective barrier against oxygen and UV rays that could damage the product's flavor. B2B suppliers often offer cans made from recyclable aluminum, which makes them appealing not only because they do not increase environmental harm but also due to their lightweight nature and convenience during transport from any location around the world.