Buy Quality Montepulciano Products | Torg
At Torg we are proud to provide our customers with a great selection of Montepulciano products sourced directly from suppliers around the world. With us you can be sure that your business is getting top-quality goods at competitive prices. Our database includes a variety of Montepulciano items from Spain, Italy and many other countries, all of which you can easily browse and purchase on our website.SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 46 Montepulciano Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
Related products and categories
- Montepulciano d'Abruzzo: Montepulciano d'Abruzzo is a type of red Italian wine produced in the Abruzzi region of Italy. It has similar characteristics to Montepulciano as it is full-bodied, tannic, and high in alcohol content. It also pairs well with food like pastas and grilled meats.
- Brunello di Montalcino: Brunello di Montalcino is another type of Italian red wine that comes from the Tuscany region. Like Montepulciano, this wine is also full-bodied, tannic, and high in alcohol content. It pairs well with red meat dishes and cheese boards.
- Chianti Classico: Chianti Classico is a DOCG (Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita) appellation for wines produced in the Chianti region of Tuscany. Its taste profile is similar to that of Montepulciano with its dryness, structure, depth of flavor, and long finish on the palate.
- Sangiovese: Sangiovese is a variety of grape used to produce wine in central Italy from regions such as Marche, Abruzzo, Umbria, Lazio and Tuscany where it accounts for around 72% of all plantings. The taste profile has similarities to that of Montepulciano being savory with earthy notes and bright acidity.
- Aglianico del Vulture: Aglianico del Vulture refers to both an Italian DOCG appellation located in southern Italy's Basilicata region as well as the variety of grapes used to produce it which have similar characteristics to those found in Montepulciano including bright dark berry flavors and intense spice notes balanced by good acidity.
Unique Ways to Use Montepulciano Products
- Cooking & Baking: Montepulciano products can be used in a variety of ways, from cooking to baking and even making sauces. For restaurants looking for b2b suppliers, Torg is one of the best sourcing options for private label ingredients. Their selection of Montepulciano vinegars and oils are perfect for creating Mediterranean inspired dishes. The product can be used as a marinade for vegetables or meat, as well as a salad dressing.
- Making Sauces & Dressings: The popularity of Montepulciano products have been steadily increasing over the years due to its versatility in various recipes and dishes. It can be used to make sauces such as tomato sauce or pesto that can be served with pasta dishes like risotto or paella, adding flavor to both traditional Spanish and Italian culinary traditions. For wholesalers who are looking for reliable European suppliers, Torg is the ideal platform for finding what they need at competitive prices.
- Desserts & Sweets: Another great way to use Torg's selection of Montepulciano products is by incorporating them into desserts. Adding some drops of oil or vinegar can improve the flavor profile of cakes, pies, muffins and other sweet treats. By using quality ingredients from trusted vendors all over Europe, buyers will get exactly what they need without any hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Montepulciano?
Montepulciano is a type of red Italian wine made from the grape variety of the same name. It has a deep ruby color and intense aromas of ripe blackberries, blueberries, cherries, violets, and hints of licorice. Montepulciano wines are usually full-bodied with bold tannins and good acidity. They pair nicely with grilled meats, pasta dishes rich in tomato sauce, and aged cheeses.
How can I find suppliers for Montepulciano?
Torg offers buyers around the world access to a wide range of b2b suppliers for sourcing Montepulciano wine at competitive prices. With Torg you can find suppliers specializing in private label production as well as wholesale producers who can provide bulk orders for businesses across Europe and Mediterranean countries like Spain or Italy.
What types of Montepulciano exist?
There are many types of Montepulciano available on the market today such as Rosso di Montepulciano DOCG, Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG, Rosso delle Venezie IGT and Cerasuolo d'Abruzzo DOC which all have different characteristics depending on where they were produced.
What grapes are used to make Montepulciano?
The most common grapes used to produce quality Montepulciano wines are Sangiovese (known locally as Prugnolo Gentile) and Canaiolo Nero. These varieties are used both alone or blended together to create unique flavor profiles characteristic for this region in Italy.
Is there “fake” or counterfeit Montepucano on the market?
Yes! Many supermarkets around the world now offer bottles labeled "Montelpucano" which can be misleading because legally this wine cannot be called 'Montelpucano'. However it is likely that these wines were made using some amount of genuine Italian grapes like Sangiovese or Canaiolo Nero but sourced from other regions outside Abruzzo or Marche where these wines originally come from.