Pickles | B2B Supplier & Sourcing | Torg
Looking for high-quality pickles? Torg has you covered! With our extensive B2B marketplace you can find suppliers from all over the world offering a wide variety of products in the pickles category. Our selection includes olive oil-based, vinegar-based and flavored versions as well as snacks mixes. Find what you need with us today!SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 274 Pickles Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
Creative Uses for Pickles
- Salads/Sandwiches Toppings: Pickles are a great way to add flavor and texture to salads. Try combining cucumber pickles with tomatoes, red onion, feta cheese, olives, olive oil, and your favorite herbs and spices for an easy Mediterranean-style salad. You can also use pickles as a topping on burgers or sandwiches; the tangy crunch is sure to make any sandwich pop!
- Side Dishes: If you're looking for an interesting twist on classic sides like potato salad or coleslaw, try adding some sliced dill pickles. The briny flavor will go perfectly with creamy mayonnaise-based dressings while adding a bright contrast of color too. You could even try making your own quick pickle relish by blending together finely chopped pieces of dill pickle with some fresh onion and garlic.
- Homemade Pickled Vegetables: Pickling isn't just limited to cucumbers; many other vegetables such as carrots, cauliflower, onions, peppers and even eggs can be turned into delicious treats with little effort! Create large batches of homemade pickled vegetables which can be stored in sealed jars in the refrigerator and used over time. They make great additions to salads or served as part of appetizers during parties.
- Increased Popularity: In the past few decades, pickles have become increasingly popular in the b2b market. This is due to the increase of demand from food suppliers and buyers across Europe, Mediterranean, and other regions. A major reason for this growth is attributed to the rise of health consciousness among consumers, as pickles are seen as a healthier alternative to traditional snacks or sides. Additionally, supplier sourcing has become more efficient through platforms like Torg, making it easier for buyers and suppliers to find each other quickly and arrange private label deals for pickles.
- Decreased Global Consumption: There has been a steady decline in overall global consumption of pickles since the mid-90s. This can be attributed to an increased emphasis on plant-based diets, as well as changes in consumer tastes. Despite this downward trend, there are still markets with increasing demand for pickles from b2b suppliers such as Spain and Italy. With Torg’s help, buyers can easily source quality wholesale products from these countries using their platform's advanced search features
Frequently Asked Questions
What are pickles?
Pickles are a type of cucumber that has been preserved in a salty liquid or vinegar solution. This process allows the cucumbers to remain edible for months and even years. Pickles are popular condiments and snacks due to their unique flavor and crunchy texture. For businesses that are looking for pickles, Torg can help them find the right suppliers and source these products from all over the world.
What types of pickles are available?
There is an immense variety of pickles available on the market today depending on its origin, recipe or ingredients used. Popular varieties include bread-and-butter pickles, kosher dill pickles, candied sweet pickles, garlic dills and more. Businesses looking to source specific types of pickles can turn to Torg for assistance in finding reliable suppliers from all over the world.
Are there any private labelling options available?
Pickle manufacturers often offer private label options which allow buyers to customize their own product with different packaging styles or branding elements while still maintaining control over quality assurance standards. Businesses interested in private labeling should look into this option when sourcing from suppliers as it may be beneficial for their company's brand identity. Torg can help buyers find suitable private label partners fast and conveniently via its web application platform.
Are there any unsalted/sugarless recipes available?
Most traditionally produced pickle recipes rely heavily on salt as a means of preserving the cucumbers but there are also recipes that require no added salt or sugar such as fermented brine recipes which use natural bacteria instead. Depending on preferences, some buyers might opt for one recipe over another when sourcing from suppliers so they should make sure they know what they need before approaching potential partners via Torg's platform.
Is there anything important I should consider when buying bulkpickle products?
When considering purchasing bulk quantities of pickled products, buyers should always pay attention to where these products have been sourced from since certain regulations may apply depending on location or country of origin (i.e sanitary regulations). With Torg's web application platform it is easy to search for sources by market/region making sure only relevant suppliers will be considered when sourcing products such as wholesale or bulk quantities of pickled items.