On Torg there are more than 116 Hamburger Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
Easy to Request
Select the products & place a request in minutes
Chat with Users
Chat directly with thousands of suppliers
Save up to 23% on margins (100% on time)
Work with trusted, verified leads only
Long Term Buying Trends in the Hamburger Category
- Increasing Demand: The hamburger category has seen a steady increase in demand over the last few decades, particularly in Europe and the Mediterranean region. This is due to growing population numbers, increased consumer spending, and an overall trend towards healthier eating habits. B2B buyers are increasingly looking for suppliers of quality meat patties, buns, sauces, condiments, and other food items related to hamburgers. Suppliers who offer private label options or source their products sustainably are becoming increasingly popular.
- Health Conscious Eating: As people become more health conscious, there is an increasing trend towards vegan and vegetarian burgers made with plant-based proteins such as beans and lentils. Manufacturers are also producing ‘cleaner’ versions of traditional beef patties that use organic or grass-fed meat. Companies offering private label options are also seeing increased demand for their products as buyers look to differentiate themselves from their competitors by offering unique menu items.
3 Creative Uses of Hamburgers
- : Hamburgers are not just for dinner! Try using hamburgers to make a creative breakfast. Start by lightly frying two hamburger patties in a pan and lay them on a plate. Top with scrambled eggs, cheese shreds, chopped onions, and salsa. Fry up some strips of bacon or sausage on the side for a protein boost. This hearty meal is great for an early morning start or as a weekend brunch option.
- Breakfast Burger:
- : Did you know that hamburgers can also be used in appetizers? Make mini sliders with your favorite toppings like lettuce, tomato, pickles, and even caramelized onions. Serve these delicious bites at your next gathering for guests to enjoy! This is sure to be a hit at any party and will have people requesting seconds.
- Mini Sliders:
- : Use hamburger meat as an easy way to make flavorful tacos! Heat up ground beef until it's fully cooked through then season it with cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano and salt & pepper. Add some chopped peppers if desired then spoon into warm corn tortillas topped with cheese and fresh lettuce for crunchy tacos everyone will love!
- Flavorful Ground Beef Tacos: