Wholesale Canned Crab Suppliers - Buy From Torg Marketplace
Torg is your go-to destination for sourcing top quality canned crab. Our b2b marketplace offers a large selection of different varieties of canned crab from all over the world, including Spain, Italy and other Mediterranean countries. We are ready to assist you in finding the perfect supplier that fits your needs, whether it’s for bulk purchase or private label options.SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 10 Canned Crab Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
- : Canned crab is an excellent option for businesses looking for a convenient, easy to store and long lasting product. Canned crabs can be found in cans of varying sizes and shapes, such as round cans, square cans, pouches, bags etc. Many suppliers offer private labeling on canned crabs so that businesses can custom brand their products.
- : Bulk packaging is becoming increasingly popular in the b2b food industry due to its cost efficiency and convenience. Bulk packaging of canned crab allows businesses to buy larger quantities of product with less hassle than individual packs or cans. Many suppliers offer private labeling for bulk packages of canned crab, allowing businesses to customize their products.
- : Frozen canned crab is a great option for businesses looking for a longer shelf life from their products. Frozen canned crab can be purchased in bulk for added cost savings or individually packaged portioned amounts depending on the buyer’s needs. Suppliers often offer private labeling options for frozen canned crab as well so that buyers can brand their products accordingly.
Creative Uses of Canned Crab
- : Canned crab is a great addition to seafood salads. Simply dice the crabmeat and add it to your favorite mixture of vegetables and seasonings. Seafood salad is the perfect accompaniment to any summer dinner, or a light lunch when served atop a bed of greens.
- Seafood Salad:
- : Put a twist on your standard quesadilla by adding canned crab. Start by heating up some flour tortillas in a skillet over medium heat. Add some shredded cheese and diced canned crab meat to the center, then fold in half and cook until golden brown. Serve with sour cream or your favorite salsa for extra flavor!
- Crab Quesadillas:
- : Create an easy appetizer with canned crab! Mix some canned crabmeat with softened cream cheese, diced onion, bell pepper and garlic powder. Spread onto crackers or sliced baguette and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes for a delicious snack.
- Baked Crab Spread:
Nutritional Benefits Of Canned Crab
- Nutritional Qualities: Canned crab is an excellent source of protein and contains many essential vitamins and minerals. It is a good source of calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, copper, manganese and selenium. Canned crabmeat also has a high content of omega-3 fatty acids which are beneficial for the cardiovascular system. It also contains a significant amount of vitamin B12 which helps improve brain health and cognitive function.
- Low Fat Content: Canned crab meat is low in fat but rich in protein making it an ideal meal choice for those looking to maintain a healthy weight or build lean muscle mass. The majority of the fat found in canned crab is healthy unsaturated fats that are important for proper bodily functions. There are also no trans fats present in canned crab making it a great option for those looking to limit their trans fat intake.
- Higher Sodium Content: Canned crabmeat contains higher levels of sodium than other forms of seafood which can be detrimental to your health if consumed in excess quantities. To keep sodium intake under control look for brands that offer lower sodium products or opt for fresh or frozen seafood options instead. Additionally canned crab provides higher levels of mercury than other types of seafood so should be consumed with caution by children and pregnant women especially.