Pistachio Wholesale Supplier & Private Label | Torg
Looking for a reliable b2b supplier of quality pistachios? Look no further than Torg! Our extensive selection of wholesales pistachio products from Spain, Italy and other Mediterranean countries will satisfy all your needs. Whether you're looking for private label or bulk orders - we have the perfect solution for you. Browse through our catalogue today and find the right product at the right price with Torg.SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 43 Pistachio Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
Pistachio Locations in Europe
- Spain: Spain is one of the most popular countries for sourcing pistachios, especially in the Mediterranean area. The country is known for its long history with pistachio production, with many regions specialized in growing and supplying the product to local markets and abroad. Spanish suppliers are famous for their premium quality and variety of pistachios, as well as their exclusive flavors. With Torg's help you can easily source these pistachios directly from Spanish producers in bulk or private label formats with competitive prices.
- Italy: Italy is a paradise for those who are looking for delicious gourmet food products such as premium quality Pistachios and other nuts. For centuries Italians have been growing pistachios on the slopes of Mt. Etna in Sicily - producing some of the world's best tasting varieties that are now exported worldwide. Torg provides access to Italian producers so buyers can directly source from them without hassle or middlemen involved.
- Morocco: Morocco is a North African country that produces large quantities of high quality Pistachios each year to sell locally and export worldwide. Moroccan suppliers offer great deals on larger orders such as wholesale purchasing straight from their own farms at competitive prices, suitable both for businesses that want to purchase in bulk and private labelers who want exclusive brands created by Moroccan professionals. With Torg's assistance you can easily access these suppliers regardless your location or market size needs!
- Greece: Greece has long traditions related to nut production, particularly Walnuts and Pistachios which are grown all over the mainland but also its numerous islands scattered around Aegean sea and Ionian Sea coasts. Greek producers are renowned for their impeccable flavor combinations, unique aromas and exceptional quality that made them famous across Europe and beyond! Thanks to Torg buyers will be able to get direct access to this incredible selection of products at affordable prices from all over Greece – no matter what location they're buying from!
The Incredible Health Benefits Of Pistachios
- Nutritional Benefits: Pistachios are rich in essential vitamins and minerals like magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, zinc, thiamin and Vitamin B6. They also contain healthy fats such as oleic acid which can help reduce bad cholesterol levels. Additionally, pistachios provide high amounts of dietary fiber and antioxidants that can help protect against chronic diseases.
- Protein Content: Pistachios are a great source of protein with around 6 g per serving including all essential amino acids. This makes them an excellent source of plant based protein for vegans or those looking to reduce their meat consumption.
- Heart Health Benefits: Eating pistachios in moderation can also help improve heart health due to its positive effect on lipid profiles. Regularly consuming pistachios has been linked to lower LDL cholesterol levels with an increase in the ratio of HDL (good) cholesterol to LDL (bad) cholesterol.
Related products and categories
- Cashew Nuts: Cashew nuts are a popular variety of tree nut that is closely related to the pistachio and share many similarities. Like pistachios, cashews have a mild, slightly sweet flavor, and can be used in both sweet and savory dishes. Cashews are often used as an alternative to pistachios in recipes that call for a crunchy texture and nutty flavor.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are another type of tree nut that shares some similarities with pistachios. They have a slightly bitter flavor but also offer a natural sweetness when roasted or cooked.Walnuts can provide the same crunchy texture as pistachios when incorporated into recipes, making them an ideal substitute for those looking for an alternative to pistachios.
- Almonds: Almonds are one of the most popular types of nuts in the world and are similar to pistachios in several ways. Both almonds and pistachios feature a rich, nutty flavor as well as a crunchy texture when cooked or roasted. Additionally, they both contain beneficial nutrients like fiber, protein, and healthy fats that make them great additions to any diet.
- Hazelnuts: Hazelnuts are another type of tree nut that has some similarities to Pistcahio's in terms of flavor and texture. While hazelnuts tend to be slightly sweeter than their Pistcahio counterparts, they still offer a distinctively nutty flavor and crunchy texture when cooked or roasted. Hazelnuts can make an excellent addition to recipes calling for Pistcahio's as they provide similar flavors without being too overpowering.
- Peanuts: Peanuts may not be technically classified as tree nuts but still share some qualities with Pistcahio's due their similar flavors profile . Peanuts have a naturally sweet taste that can help enhance the flavors of dishes where they're added while also providing a crunchy texture just like Pistcahio's do when cooked or roasted properly.