Nuts & Seeds Wholesale - Supplier Sourcing | Torg
Are you looking for reliable suppliers for your food business? Look no further than Torg – a leading b2b food marketplace that offers an extensive selection of nuts & seeds in all categories. Our web application will allow you to easily search and find relevant suppliers fast without having to worry about quality or cost. We offer private label options, discounts, special offers and much more so that you can find exactly what you need at the best prices available. Try us today and save money on your next order!SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 131 Nuts & Seeds Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
Recent Supply Chain Issues
- Common Supply Chain Issues: Supply chain issues have been prevalent over the past few decades. From the rise of globalization and increased international commerce to the growth of private label food products, businesses are constantly dealing with different supply chain challenges. Common issues include product quality, lead time delays, supply shortages, delivery complications, and supplier reliability.
- Climate Change Impacts: Climate change can have a dramatic impact on agricultural production and global food supplies. Rising temperatures, reduced rainfall, and other environmental factors can result in decreased crop yields and higher prices for food products that rely on specific climates or regions.
- Just In Time Inventory Risks: Many industries rely on just in time (JIT) inventory strategies to keep their warehouses stocked with necessary parts and components while avoiding excessive overhead costs associated with large inventories. But this strategy leaves businesses vulnerable to unexpected supply shortages caused by temporary production stoppages due to pandemics or natural disasters.
Buying Trends in Nuts & Seeds
- Increasing Demand: In recent years, nut and seed demand in the b2b market has seen a steady increase in certain regions, such as Europe and the Mediterranean. This is largely due to growing awareness about health benefits associated with the consumption of nuts and seeds. Suppliers for private label products have also been on the rise in these areas, presenting more sources for wholesalers to purchase bulk quantities of nuts and seeds from.
- Rising Organic Offerings: In addition, many countries are seeing a shift towards organic farming practices, which includes organically grown nuts and seeds. Consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the environmental impact of conventional agricultural practices, encouraging many buyers to opt for organic options instead. As a result, organic varieties are becoming more widely available throughout Europe and other areas of the world that previously had limited access to them.
Discover the Nutritional Benefits & Uses of Nuts & Seeds
- Nutritional Qualities: Nuts and seeds are an excellent source of protein, fiber, healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. They provide essential nutrients such as vitamin E, zinc, magnesium and selenium. Nuts and seeds also contain polyunsaturated fatty acids which are beneficial for heart health. Furthermore, many nuts and seeds are loaded with plant compounds which can help protect against chronic diseases like diabetes and cancer.
- Health Benefits: Eating a variety of nuts and seeds on a daily basis can help reduce your risk of chronic conditions such as obesity, heart disease, stroke and type 2 diabetes. For example, studies suggest that eating 30 grams (1 ounce) of almonds per day may reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes by up to 20%. Additionally, research shows that consuming 1–2 tablespoons (15–30 grams) of ground flaxseed per day may help lower “bad” LDL cholesterol levels in people with high cholesterol.
- Culinary Uses: With their impressive nutrient density, nuts and seeds make a great addition to any meal or snack! You can add them to salads or yogurt for added flavor and texture. You can also sprinkle them on top of oatmeal or cereal for extra crunchiness. Furthermore, you can blend them into smoothies or juices for a nutritious boost. And don’t forget about nut butters—they make delicious spreads on toast or crackers!