Frozen Potatoes | Wholesale Suppliers & Private Label Solutions | Torg
At Torg, we provide you with a large selection of high-quality frozen potatoes products sourced from trustworthy suppliers all around the world. Whether you are looking to buy wholesale or private label, our varied product range makes us an ideal choice for your business needs. With our easy to use web platform, you can browse through our extensive catalog of food items at your own convenience and get competitive quotes from multiple vendors in no time.SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 75 Frozen Potatoes Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
Related products and categories
- Organic Frozen French Fries: French fries are a classic style of potato that is typically fried and enjoyed as a side dish, making them a great complement to the other frozen potatoes Torg offers. They are also popular in many cultures across Europe, particularly France, so they would be appreciated by buyers from all over the world.
- Sweet Potato Fries: Sweet potato fries offer an interesting alternative to regular French fries that could complement the more traditional frozen potatoes Torg has on offer. They are popular with vegans and vegetarians, and their sweet flavor is quite different from regular potatoes, which helps to make them stand out.
- Mashed Potatoes: Mashed potatoes can be served as a side dish or used as an ingredient in other dishes. Offering these alongside frozen potatoes gives buyers greater flexibility when it comes to meal planning, and mashed potatoes can also provide some variety in terms of texture.
- Home Fries: Home fries are a type of potato dish that is cooked with diced or cubed pieces of potato. This gives them a unique flavor compared to other types of frozen potatoes, making them an interesting option for buyers looking for something different from the typical options available on torg.com.
- Potato Wedges: Potato wedges are an excellent way to serve up crispy fried varieties of frozen potatoes in larger chunks than traditional French fries or even home fries. Served hot with your favorite sauces or simply as part of a meal, they’re sure to please customers both domestic and international alike.
Common Supply Chain Issues for Frozen Potatoes
- Increasing Cost Of Labor And Raw Materials: In the last few decades, a major supply chain issue that has arisen is the increasing cost of labor and raw materials for frozen potatoes. This has caused an increase in production costs and, subsequently, prices. Rising fuel prices have also played a part in making transportation of goods to their respective destination more expensive. The increasing costs associated with trade tariffs, as well as government regulations on food safety and quality control standards, have further contributed to the rising price of frozen potatoes.
- Food Waste: Another supply chain issue that has been observed in recent years is related to food waste. Poor storage facilities, lack of proper temperature control systems, inadequate packaging materials or containers that are not suitable for long-term storage can lead to spoiled or rotten potato products. This can not only result in financial losses but also cause harm to customers who consume these products.
- Box Packaging: Box packaging is a popular option for b2b buyers sourcing frozen potatoes as it can protect the product during shipping and storage. It also provides an easy way to label and organize the product.
- Bulk Packaging: Bulk packaging is a great choice for large orders of frozen potatoes, particularly when suppliers are looking to reduce waste and costs associated with packaging materials. It's also an efficient way to transport and store larger volumes of product.
- Prepackaged Bags: Many b2b buyers choose pre-packaged bags of frozen potatoes for convenience purposes – they allow customers to easily measure out servings with minimal fuss and mess, while still ensuring quality control in the freezing process.