Dry Beans Wholesale Sourcing - B2B Marketplace | Torg
Discover an immense selection of quality dry beans from trusted suppliers globally at Torg, the leading b2b food products marketplace. Our platform offers a wide range of options in terms of bulk purchasing, private label production and other services, all tailored to meet your individual needs. With over 15 years’ experience in providing quality ingredients, you can be sure to find exactly what you need – it's just a click away!SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 8 Dry Beans Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
3 Creative Uses for Dry Beans
- Vegan Dishes: Dry beans are a great source of protein and can be used to make delicious vegan dishes. For instance, you can use them to make a vegetarian chili or a hearty bean burrito. To get more creative, you could also try making veggie burgers with dry beans as the base. Not only are they easy to prepare, but they're also filling and full of flavor!
- Pantry Staples: If you're looking for an affordable way to bulk up your pantry staples, then look no further than dry beans. Not only will they add protein and fiber to your diet, but they'll also last for months in the pantry. They can be easily stored in airtight containers or vacuum sealed bags to maintain their freshness. Use them in salads, soups, stews, casseroles––the possibilities are endless!
- Variety Meals: Add some variety to your meals by using dry beans as the main ingredient. You can make an array of different dishes with just one type of bean––think black bean tacos or white bean hummus. Or if you're feeling adventurous, why not try a three-bean salad with garbanzo beans, kidney beans and cannellini beans? The options are limitless when it comes to cooking with dry beans!
- Increasing Demand: Over the last few decades, the market for dry beans has seen a steady rise in demand across Europe and other parts of the world. In particular, Europe has seen a surge in popularity due to its rich culinary heritage and increased focus on healthy eating and plant-based diets. As such, suppliers are increasingly sourcing from Mediterranean countries such as Spain and Italy for export to other parts of the world. The B2B market for dry beans is also booming with buyers looking to source private labels from reliable suppliers.
- Plant-Based Proteins: With an increasing focus on health consciousness, veganism, and sustainability; more consumers are turning towards plant-based proteins as a viable alternative to traditional sources of protein like beef or pork. This shift has increased the demand for dry beans as an excellent source of protein that is both cost effective and eco friendly. This trend is expected to continue driving sales in this category at least over the next few years if not longer.
- Bulk Packaging: Bulk packaging options are ideal for B2B buyers who make larger orders and require greater quantities of dry beans. This option is typically used for stocking warehouses, private label production and other large-scale projects. Bulk packaging also helps to reduce the cost per unit on large purchases.
- Pouch Packaging: Pouch packaging is a great option for buyers who need smaller amounts of dry beans with shorter shelf life. It's often used in retail environments where buyers want to offer freshness and convenience to their customers. Pouch bags also have better printing opportunity compare to cans or jars.
- Can/Jar Packaging: Canned or jarred products are the most common way of packaging among b2b buyers as it provides best shelf life while preserving product quality at the same time. This type of packaging can be customized with specific branding, labels or artwork to meet buyer's needs.