Buy Bulk Paste Supplies - B2B & Private Label | Torg
Looking to buy or source Paste products? Look no further than Torg. Our marketplace offers an extensive selection of quality Paste supplies from reliable suppliers in Spain, Italy and other parts of Europe. Whether you're looking for a single product or need to order in bulk, we can provide you with competitive prices and excellent customer service.SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 723 Paste Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
Uncover the World of Paste Suppliers in 4 Different Locations
- Spain: Spain is home to a vibrant and diverse food culture, with many varieties of paste making up a significant portion of traditional Spanish cuisine. From Romesco to Pimentón de la Vera, Torg can help you discover suppliers that specialize in high quality pastes from all over the country - including those in the Mediterranean and other regions. As a b2b marketplace, they make it easier than ever for buyers to find wholesale suppliers of specialty items like pastes made with traditional flavors or private label options.
- Italy: Italy has long been known as a culinary paradise thanks to its abundant use of fresh ingredients and unique takes on classic recipes. With Torg, Italian businesses have an easy way to connect with reliable suppliers for their paste needs - including brands from Rome, Florence, Naples and other regions that specialize in regional flavors. Being able to source local products at wholesale prices makes it simple for businesses to get what they need for their menu offerings without breaking the bank.
- Morocco: Morocco is another popular destination when it comes to sourcing flavorful pastes due to its use of spices such as harissa and zaatar. From ras el hanout (the "king of spices") used in many dishes across the country to preserved lemon paste, there are endless possibilities when it comes to adding Moroccan flair into your recipes. With Torg's network of trustworthy suppliers, you can easily find all sorts of pastes made with quality ingredients at prices that fit your budget.
- Greece: Greece is well known for its delicious spreads like tzatziki and skordalia that can be found on tables throughout the country. Whether you are looking for Greek specialties like taramosalata (fish roe) or something more exotic like koummya (pomegranate sauce), Torg gives buyers access to top notch Greek suppliers so you can get just what you need! When sourcing products from Greece through Torg's platform, buyers have access to wholesale pricing without ever having leave their desk!
- Plastic Pouches: Plastic pouches are a popular packaging choice for pastes as they provide a durable and lightweight solution. They also allow for easy portion sizes and easy labeling. Pouches can be sealed with zip closures or heat seals, and many come with tear notch features.
- Glass Jars: Glass jars are another great option for pastes when you need to showcase the product inside. They tend to be heavier than plastic packages, but they can offer a premium look that is often preferred by b2b buyers who source products from wholesalers and suppliers in Europe, Mediterranean, and other regions around the world.
- Aluminum Tins: Aluminum tins are becoming increasingly popular as they provide an alternative to both plastic pouches and glass jars. The metal cans offer a unique look that buyers love while having excellent protection against light, moisture, oxygen, carbon dioxide, UV rays, etc. Plus it’s easy to travel with aluminum tins as compared to fragile glass jars.
- Plastic Tubs: Plastic tubs are ideal for thick pastes as they offer extra protection against leaks and spills during transportation or storage. Most of these containers have tamper evident lids that make sure the content is secure while giving customers peace of mind knowing no one has accessed their product before them!
Related products and categories
- Rice: Rice is often used as a base ingredient in many types of pastes, such as risotto, paella and other dishes. It provides flavor and texture to the dish, and can be served as part of the main meal or side dish.
- Vinegar: Vinegar is frequently used when making pastes, both for flavor and to help preserve it. Additionally, vinegar adds an extra layer of complexity to the flavors in the pastes.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is often used when making pasta as it adds a rich flavor and helps ensure that the paste doesn't become too dry during cooking. It also helps give dishes more body and complexity.
- Snack Mix: Snack mixes are popular accompaniments to pasta dishes such as macaroni salads or lasagna. They provide crunchy texture and additional flavor to the dish, allowing for greater variety with your pasta dishes.
- Vitamin Supplements: Vitamin supplements can be added to certain types of Pasta recipes in order to boost their nutritional value by providing essential vitamins and minerals which may be missing from the original recipe.