Fermented Food Products | B2B Supplier | Torg
Are you looking for top-quality b2b fermented food products? At Torg, we offer a wide variety of vegan, non-vegan, and private label products sourced from all corners of the world. Whether it's olives preserved in oil or unique cheese varieties from Europe, our selection will help you find exactly what your business needs. We are dedicated to providing an easy shopping experience so you can find and source the perfect product quickly and efficiently.SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 281 Fermented Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
Creative Ways to Use Fermented Products
- Creative Dishes: Fermented foods have long been a part of Mediterranean and European diets, but they are becoming increasingly popular in other areas of the world as well. The process of fermentation preserves food by breaking down its sugars and starches into lactic acid, which then acts as a natural preservative. Fermented foods can be used to make dishes like pickles, sauerkraut, kimchi and sourdough bread. They can also be consumed as a condiment or snack on their own. B2B suppliers who source fermented products for their customers should consider offering these creative dishes to consumers.
- Value Added Offerings: Private label companies that source fermented products from suppliers can add value to their offerings by using them in unique and interesting ways. Fermented ingredients like miso can be used to create marinades for grilling or sauces for flavoring fish dishes. Yogurt cultures are great for making smoothies with added probiotic benefits. Vinegar is an excellent ingredient in salad dressings or even homemade ice cream sundae toppings! Suppliers should make sure they’re offering customers innovative options when it comes to fermented products so they stand out from the competition.
- Health Benefits: Fermented foods also have many health benefits, making them a great choice for those looking to improve their diet without sacrificing flavor. Many studies suggest that consuming fermented foods helps maintain gut health by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract. This helps ward off disease and infection while improving nutrient absorption and reducing inflammation throughout the body. Wholesale buyers looking to offer customers something healthy should consider sourcing fermented products from reputable b2b suppliers in Europe and the Mediterranean region.
Related products and categories
- Kombucha: Kombucha is a fermented beverage that is becoming increasingly popular in the b2b market as its health benefits become more widely known. It is made from sweetened tea or other plant-based liquid and is flavored with various ingredients, such as ginger, honey, fruit juice, and spices. It can be sold wholesale to restaurants, cafes, bars, and supermarkets.
- Tempeh: Tempeh is another fermented food product that is gaining popularity among b2b buyers for its unique flavor and nutrition profile. It's a high-protein product made from whole soybeans that have been soaked overnight before being cooked and combined with a tempeh starter culture. Suppliers offer tempeh as either bulk or private label products which makes it ideal for businesses looking to source specific vegan foods for their customers.
- Kimchi: Kimchi is a spicy traditional Korean dish served as an accompaniment to meals or eaten on its own. This fermented dish of cabbage and other vegetables are often served at Korean restaurants but can also be sourced in bulk by b2b buyers from suppliers located in South Korea or around the Mediterranean region.
- Sauerkraut: Sauerkraut is a type of pickled cabbage made through the process of lacto-fermentation. The complex flavor profile of this traditional German dish makes it popular among restaurants and other businesses looking for unique flavors to feature on their menus. Furthermore, sauerkraut can be bought at wholesale prices which makes it an attractive option for b2b buyers seeking quality products at competitive rates.
- Miso Paste: Miso paste is another fermented food product used in many Asian cuisines including Japanese dishes such as miso soup and ramen noodles. The paste has a strong umami flavor which makes it great for adding depth to soups, sauces, dressings, marinades, stews etc., making it ideal for chefs looking to add some complexity to their dishes without having to rely on expensive ingredients like fish sauce or MSG powder.