Buy Wholesale & Private Label Other Cereals | Torg
Looking for a reliable supplier of Other Cereals? Look no further than Torg - a leading B2B marketplace for food products. We offer an extensive selection of high-quality, affordable Other Cereals sourced from suppliers in Spain, Italy, Europe and the Mediterranean. Our platform allows buyers to easily search for the exact product they need and get quotes from multiple suppliers online.SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 128 Other Cereals Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
Buying Trends in Other Cereals
- Increasing Demand: Over the past few decades, the demand for other cereals has been steadily increasing. This is due to health-conscious consumers turning away from non-cereal meals and towards cereals as a main source of sustenance. For suppliers that offer bulk orders and private label options, these types of cereals are in high demand for shoppers looking to meet their dietary needs. Additionally, b2b buyers looking to purchase cereal in large quantities have also driven up the demand for other cereals, particularly those from European or Mediterranean countries.
- Specialty Items: With more people becoming aware of the nutritional benefits associated with various kinds of other cereals, there has been an increase in sales across Europe and the Mediterranean region. Suppliers offering private label products, including organic cereals and those that are gluten free or vegan friendly have seen increased sales over the years. In addition to this, many b2b buyers are now sourcing specialty items like flavoured oils and snacks mixes that contain other cereal products.
Creative Ideas for Other Cereal Products
- Creative Recipes: For breakfast lovers, there are many creative ways to incorporate other cereal products into their morning routine. Oats can be mixed with dried fruits and nuts to make a delicious granola. Cornflakes can be used instead of breadcrumbs in meatballs or coated on baked chicken. Rice flakes can be made into tasty patties or added to soups as a thickener. Quinoa is an excellent substitute for rice in stir fries and salads, and barley can be cooked in savoury porridges and stews.
- Decoration Ideas: Other cereals are often used as ingredients for decorative food items like cakes, cupcakes, mousses, tarts, and ice cream desserts. For example, wheat flour is commonly used for pastry doughs such as pie crusts or puff pastries while cornmeal is perfect for cornbread crumb toppings. Oats are often rolled up in pancakes, muffins or oatmeal cookies while quinoa adds texture to cakes when used with almond meal or coconut flour.
- Private Label Solutions: Many businesses use other cereal products as part of their private label offering due to the health benefits associated with them. These include fortified oats providing increased energy levels and vitamins such as B6 & B12; ground flax seed which provides an extra source of fiber; quinoa containing large amounts of iron; amaranth which is high in minerals like magnesium; millet which contains calcium & magnesium for strong bones; buckwheat rich in proteins & fibers; chia seeds packed with omega 3 fatty acids; plus many more!
Nutritional Benefits of Other Cereals
- Nutritional Qualities: Other cereals are a great source of dietary fiber, providing an average of 6.6g per 100g. In addition, other cereals can also be a good source of protein with 5.5g per 100g and they are naturally low in fat with just 0.7g per 100g. Other cereals provide a variety of essential vitamins and minerals such as iron (2mg/100g), calcium (52mg/100g) and potassium (316mg/100g).