Buy Orange Juice | Reliable Suppliers & Best Deals | Torg
Are you looking for a reliable supplier of high-quality Orange Juice? Look no further than Torg, the leading B2B marketplace for food products. We offer an immense selection of Orange Juices sourced from all over Europe, Mediterranean Countries and more! Our suppliers provide fresh and delicious Orange Juices along with private label options. Shop now and get the best deals on your favorite juice!SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 35 Orange Juice Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
Buying Trends of Orange Juice
- Increase in Demand: Orange juice has seen an increase in demand from both B2B and consumer markets in the last decade. In Europe, specifically the Mediterranean region, orange juice is highly popular as a breakfast item and is often made with freshly squeezed oranges. Consumers are also willing to pay more for higher quality products such as organic and cold-pressed varieties. In the B2B sector, there has been a shift towards private label suppliers sourcing their products from countries like Spain or Italy due to lower costs.
- Wholesale Growth: The wholesale market for orange juice has seen significant growth over the last few decades, particularly within the European Market. This is largely driven by a rising trend of health consciousness among consumers, who are increasingly seeking out natural ingredients and healthier options for everyday meals and drinks. As more consumers transition away from sugary beverages, demand for natural orange juices continues to grow.
- bulk: Bulk packaging is a common option for buyers looking to order orange juice in large quantities. Bulk packaging options typically include drums, IBCs (Intermediate Bulk Containers) or carboys that can come in various sizes and are perfect for bulk orders. These containers are also ideal for b2b buyers who are looking to purchase their orange juice at lower prices and store it for an extended period of time.
- pre-packaged_containers: Pre-packaged containers are another popular solution for b2b buyers who want to source orange juice. This type of packaging includes small bottles, cartons, cans and tetra packs which provide convenience to the buyer, since they don’t need to worry about storing and handling the product after delivery. Many suppliers offer different types of pre-packaged containers tailored towards different types of businesses such as restaurants, cafes or retail stores.
- private_label: Private label packaging is a great way for b2b buyers to create their own custom brand image while sourcing orange juice from suppliers all over the world. This type of packaging allows companies to design and customize their own logo, imagery and even text descriptions on the container which can increase customer loyalty and recognition in local markets or around the globe.
Recent Supply Chain Issues of Orange Juice
- : One of the most recent problems facing orange juice supply is climate change. As temperatures rise, many orange farmers are struggling to keep up with demand as their crops suffer from extreme weather conditions. Additionally, unpredictable rains and droughts can cause massive losses in profits for growers. This has led to higher prices for consumers and a decrease in supply.
- Climate Change:
- : Another issue that has been affecting the orange juice industry is the increasing cost of labor. In countries such as Spain and Italy where many oranges come from, labor costs have been rising due to higher wages and increased regulation. This has caused suppliers to raise their prices, making it more difficult for buyers to source product at competitive rates.
- Labor Costs:
- : The last major issue facing orange juice suppliers is private labeling regulations. Many countries have strict regulations on how companies can label their products in order to protect consumers from false advertising or misleading information on packaging. Private labeling companies must adhere to these rules or face fines or other penalties.
- Private Labeling Regulations: