Source Global & Private Label Milk Alternatives | Torg
Are you looking for a reliable supplier of Milk Alternatives? Look no further than Torg – the leading B2B and private label food marketplace. Here, you can find a wide selection of suppliers offering Milk Alternatives from all over the world, including Europe, Mediterranean, Asia, and Africa. Whether you're looking for vegan milk replacements or lactose free products, we've got it all! With our advanced search function and easy-to-use platform, it's never been easier to source Milk Alternatives for your business.SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 62 Milk Alternative Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
Creative Uses for Milk Alternatives
- Vegan Mac & Cheese: Make a creamy vegan mac and cheese with an almond milk alternative. Almond milk is the perfect base for creating a thick, creamy sauce that won't overpower the cheesy flavor of your favorite macaroni and cheese dish. Other plant-based milks offer a lighter flavor profile, making them great for baking or as a refreshing stand-in for cow's milk in tea or coffee.
- Coffee Drinks: Many restaurants are now offering oat milk as an alternative to dairy milk in lattes and other coffee drinks. Oat milk provides a creamy texture similar to cow's milk but is free from lactose and cholesterol, making it an excellent choice for people with dietary restrictions. Plus, its natural sweet flavor adds just the right amount of sweetness without any added sugars.
- Smoothies: Use almond or coconutmilk alternatives to make delicious smoothies with added health benefits like protein and essential vitamins and minerals. Coconutmilk has medium chain fatty acids which can help boost metabolism while almondmilk provides more calcium than dairy milk– both are low in calories so you can enjoy your favorite smoothie guilt-free!
Related products and categories
- Soy Milk Alternative: Soy milk is a great alternative to regular cow's milk. It is made from soybeans and has a creamy texture and nutty flavour. Soy milk is also high in protein, vitamins, and minerals, making it a nutritious substitute for dairy.
- Coconut Milk Alternative: Coconut milk is an excellent plant-based alternative to cow’s milk as it contains healthy fats and proteins. It has a mild, slightly sweet taste that goes well with many dishes. Coconut milk can be used in savoury dishes as well as desserts or smoothies.
- Almond Milk Alternative: Almond milk is made from almonds that are soaked overnight and then blended with water before straining through a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth. Almond milk has a mild nutty flavor and creamy texture, making it the perfect dairy free option for those looking for an alternative to cow's milk.
- Oat Milk Alternative: Oatmilk is quickly becoming popular because of its creamy texture, mild sweetness, and health benefits such as being high in fiber and low in calories compared to other plant milks. Additionally oatmilk does not contain any nuts, making it safe for those with allergies!
- Rice Milk Alternative: Rice milk makes an excellent non-dairy substitute for people who are lactose intolerant or have allergies to nuts or soy products. It has a very neutral taste and light consistency which makes it great for baking recipes or adding creaminess to smoothies without overpowering the other flavours.
- Bulk Packaging: Bulk packaging is a great way for b2b buyers to acquire large quantities of product at once. Many milk alternatives such as almond, soy, oat and coconut milks are packaged in bulk containers that range from 1 liter to 1000 liters. Buying this way allows customers to source more product in one go while taking advantage of cost savings.
- Ready-to-Drink Packaging: Ready-to-drink packaging is convenient for b2b buyers looking for on-the-go options for their customers. Milk alternatives such as almond, oat and coconut milks can be found in individual portion sizes with easy open/close lids or even boxes containing multiple servings. This type of packaging allows customers to easily access their desired products without having to prepare them first.
- Private Label Packaging: Private Label packaging provides an opportunity for b2b buyers to have a unique brand identity when it comes to the food products they purchase. Customers may desire to customize their product labels with logos or other branding elements when using private label packaging. Milk alternative suppliers offer this option through custom printing services that allow buyers to put their own touch on the products they are sourcing from them.