Bulk & Private Label Frozen French Fries - Torg Marketplace
If you are looking for a trusted supplier for your business’s frozen french fry needs, look no further than Torg's comprehensive range of suppliers. With an extensive selection of food products from around Europe, the Mediterranean and beyond, you can find all the frozen french fries you need to meet your business needs. Whether you are looking for bulk orders or private label options, we have it all!SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 48 Frozen French Fries Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
Get All the Nutritional Benefits of Frozen French Fries
- Nutritional Value: Frozen French Fries are a great addition to any meal because they are packed with numerous vitamins and minerals. They contain iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, and even vitamin C. They also have a high protein content, making them an excellent choice for vegetarians or people looking to add more protein into their diet. Additionally, frozen french fries often contain fewer calories than other fried foods such as onion rings or chips.
- Dietary Benefits: Frozen french fries can be a great source of fiber and carbohydrates as well. A single serving contains about 10 grams of dietary fiber which is important for digestive health and also helps you feel fuller longer. The carbohydrates in frozen french fries help provide energy that the body needs throughout the day to maintain proper functioning.
- Shopping Tips: When shopping for frozen French fries it is important to read the label carefully as some brands may be higher in sodium or fat than others. It is best to look for varieties made with oil that has been approved by the American Heart Association (AHA). This will ensure that you get all of the benefits of frozen french fries without any unhealthy ingredients added in.
- Bulk Shipping: Bulk shipping is the most cost-effective way of shipping frozen French fries. Buying in bulk allows buyers to save on shipping costs and order more product at once, which is ideal for larger orders.
- Retail Packaging: Retail packaging is a great option for smaller orders, as it allows buyers to easily transport their product and store it until ready to be sold. The packaging can be customized with brand logos or other custom design elements.
- Pouches: Pouches are used primarily when customers want to purchase small amounts of product such as individual portions. They are also a great option for retail products, since they can easily fit in shelves and other display cases.
- Foil Wrapping: Foil wrapping is an excellent way to protect frozen food from contamination and moisture. It also maintains the original flavor and texture of the French fries for longer time periods.
- Vacuum Packing: Vacuum packing helps preserve food by eliminating air around it and preventing bacterial growth that might affect its quality. It's an ideal solution when looking for extended shelf life without adding any preservatives or artificial ingredients.
Supply Chain Issues Impacting Frozen French Fries
- Fluctuations in Supply and Demand: The supply chain of frozen french fries has seen a number of issues over the years. From the impact of extreme weather on farmers, to increased costs of production due to environmental regulations, to fluctuating prices as consumer demand shifted from one product to another. In addition, the emergence of private label suppliers has pushed down prices for many products, making it difficult for smaller producers who depend heavily on frozen french fries as a revenue source.
- Increased Regulatory Burdens: Suppliers have also faced challenges with delivery times and packaging requirements due to increasing global trade regulations. For example, suppliers based in Europe must adhere to strict EU labeling and traceability guidelines when shipping outside the bloc. This can lead not only to longer transit times but also higher costs associated with meeting these standards.