Buy Food Products Online | B2B Marketplace | Torg
Looking for a reliable supplier of food products? Torg provides a b2b marketplace for buyers from all over the world to source quality products at competitive prices. We have a large selection of all types of products including Olive Oil, Paella, Risotto, Rice, Vegan Beef, Flavoured Oil, Vitamin, Vinegar and Snack Mixes with suppliers from Spain, Italy and other major European markets. Whether you are looking to buy in bulk or just need one item we provide the best options quickly and easily.SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 6357 Buyer Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
- Bulk Packaging: Bulk packaging is ideal for buyers that want to purchase products in large volumes, as it requires the least amount of packaging materials. Bulk packing also helps reduce costs by avoiding the need for multiple containers and secondary packaging.
- Totes: Totes are a great way to store large amounts of goods, such as grains or dry goods like flour, sugar, rice or beans. They are typically made from either woven polypropylene or burlap fabric and can be sealed with lids or ties. They provide an economical solution for storing bulk items in safe and convenient manner.
- Boxes: Boxes are an extremely popular form of product packaging used in many industries. Depending on the size and material requirements, boxes can be made from corrugated cardboard, paperboard, plastic or wood. This type of packaging provides excellent protection for fragile products during transit and helps ensure customer satisfaction with their order upon delivery.
- Pallets: Pallets are often used for b2b buyers who require large volume orders that need to be shipped overseas via container ships or planes. These heavy duty platforms are designed to hold several tons worth of product safely while being transported and stored before reaching their destination markets.
Exploring Food Suppliers Around the Globe with Torg
- Mediterranean Region: From the olive groves of Italy to the citrus orchards of Spain, Torg can help buyers find reliable B2B food suppliers across the Mediterranean. Whether you are sourcing for a private label product or looking for wholesale prices, our marketplace offers a vast selection of options from Spanish producers and Italian farmers alike. With localized insights into logistics and supply chains, as well as an extensive database of European food producers, Torg has what you need to make your b2b sourcing process easier.
- India: The vibrant culture and history of India creates a unique culinary experience all its own. With many regional variations in spices, lentils, vegetables, fruits, breads and dairy products available through Torg’s online platform, Indian marketplaces offer buyers unparalleled access to bulk quantities of quality ingredients at competitive pricing. Our search filters allow buyers to easily source specific types of products from the region with all the relevant information they need regarding supplier ratings and shipping costs included.
- Middle East: The Middle East is home to some of the most diverse and interesting flavors around the world. Through our trusted network of suppliers in this region, Torg provides buyers with access to top quality bulk ingredients such as herbs & spices like cumin & sumac; grains & pulses like bulgur wheat & hummus; and nuts & seeds like pistachios & sesame seeds – all at competitive prices. We offer detailed profiles about each supplier so that buyers have all necessary information before making their purchase decisions.
- South America: South America is known for its deep roots in agriculture which makes it one of the best sources for quality produce on the global market. Thanks to our platform's vast database of suppliers in countries such as Brazil, Peru and Chile – finding any type of food ingredient can be done quickly and efficiently with accurate information about various aspects such as pricing structures or delivery time frames provided upfront. If you are looking for high-quality ingredients from South America – look no further than Torg!
Recent Supply Chain Issues
- Global Economic Crisis: In recent years, the world has seen many supply chain issues due to the global economic crisis. This includes shortages of raw materials, labor and transport disruptions, and other unforeseen events that can lead to delays in production or delivery times. Additionally, countries have started introducing various trade restrictions that can further disrupt supply chains.
- Natural Disaster Disruptions: Natural disasters such as typhoons, floods, earthquakes, and tsunamis can also cause major supply chain problems. These unpredictable events can disrupt transportation systems and infrastructure, destroy factories or warehouses where goods are stored or produced, and cause commodity prices to soar.
- Covid-19 Impact: The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has had a dramatic effect on global supply chains due to restrictions on movement and cross-border travel. Countries have imposed lockdowns that disrupted trade flows while factories and warehouses were closed for extended periods of time. Moreover, there is an increase in demand for certain products while others are being left unsold due to changing consumer habits during this unprecedented time.