Buy Bulgur Wholesale & Private Label | Torg
Are you looking for a reliable B2B supplier for bulgur? Look no further - Torg is the right choice! We offer an extensive selection of high-quality products from Italy, Spain and other countries in the Mediterranean region. Our suppliers provide wholesale and private label options to meet any customer demand. Whether you are looking for authentic Italian risotto or vegan beef - we have it all!SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 71 Bulgur Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
Nutrition & Health Benefits of Bulgur
- Nutritional Benefits: Bulgur is an ancient grain that is high in fiber and iron. It has a chewy texture and nutty flavor, making it a great addition to salads, pilafs, soups, stews, and even burgers! It's also packed with essential vitamins such as B6, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc and folate. Further more bulgur contains 8g of protein per 100g serving which makes it a perfect choice for vegetarians who seek more nutritional value from their grains.
- Health benefits: Bulgur wheat is low in fat and sodium but high in dietary fiber which helps promote regularity in the digestive system. Its high fiber content also aids in weight management by making people feel fuller faster. Moreover due to its low glycemic index rating it can be beneficial for those looking to manage blood sugar levels while still consuming carbohydrates.
Creative Uses of Bulgur For B2B Sourcing
- Meal Preparation & Custom Mixes: Bulgur is a versatile ingredient that can be used in many different dishes, from vegan and vegetarian options to Mediterranean or Middle Eastern classics. It can be incorporated into salads, soups, burgers, casseroles and more. As a b2b food product supplier, you can offer clients private label bulgur that they can use in their own recipes for snacks and meals. You could also offer custom mixes with other grains such as quinoa or couscous for a unique flavor combination.
- Baking & Snack Bars: Bulgur is also great for baking. You could provide your clients with bulk bulgur flour that they could use to make breads and muffins, as well as crackers or pies. It has a nutty flavor that pairs well with the subtle sweetness of honey or maple syrup - perfect for making healthy snack bars! By using organic bulgur wheat produced in the Mediterranean region you are ensuring your clients get only the finest quality ingredients while sourcing locally produced goods.
- Sweet Treats & Porridge: Bulgur is not just about savory dishes; it makes an excellent addition to sweet treats too! Bulgur pudding is an old favorite in traditional European cuisine – think delicious porridge made from cracked wheat mixed with seasonal fruits like apples or pears. As a b2b food supplier you have access to premium grade bulgur at wholesale prices to ensure your client’s satisfaction. Offer them private label packaging so they can offer these tasty dishes under their own brand name and increase sales opportunities even further!
Buying Trends in Bulgur
- Global Demand Increase: In the past decade, the demand for bulgur has increased significantly due to its high nutritional content and versatility. As a result, suppliers across Europe, the Mediterranean and beyond have responded by offering more diverse product lines that cater to markets around the world. Furthermore, b2b companies are now seeking out suppliers for bulk orders of bulgur from wholesale and private label distributors in order to meet global demand.
- Regional Influence: In terms of regional trends, the popularity of bulgur in Spain has been steadily increasing over recent years as it is increasingly used in traditional Spanish dishes such as paellas and risottos. This trend can also be seen more widely throughout southern Europe with similar dishes being cooked up in Italy and Greece.
- Healthier Alternatives: As consumers become more health conscious, bulgur is slowly replacing other grains such as rice as a healthier alternative. This shift towards healthier options has led to an increase in sales of bulgur worldwide, with many countries embracing its versatility when preparing meals or snacks.