Bag-in Box Suppliers | B2B Wholesale & Sourcing | Torg
Torg is proud to offer one of the most comprehensive catalogs of Bag-in-Box products available in the market today. Our platform provides buyers all over the world access to some of the best suppliers in Europe and Mediterranean region, as well as private label products and wholesale sourcing solutions. All our products are thoroughly checked for quality and safety so you can be sure you’re getting only top quality goods.SIGN UP FOR FREE
On Torg there are more than 29 Bag-in-Box Suppliers
Sign up now to create a request and source the best product at the best price!
- Bag-in-Box: Bag-in-box is a common packaging solution for b2b buyers. It's especially popular for storing and distributing liquid products such as olive oil, wine, water, vinegar and other liquids. The pouch is usually made from plastic or aluminum foil and it's often stored in a cardboard box that provides additional durability and protection. This type of packaging is convenient for businesses as it allows them to save on costs while providing an easy way to store and transport their goods.
- Pallet Boxes: Pallet boxes are a great option for bulk orders as they can be used to protect products from moisture, dust or dirt during transportation. They also provide additional stability when stacked in warehouses or during transportation due to their strong construction. Furthermore, they are reusable which makes them an environmentally friendly choice for b2b buyers looking to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC): Flexible intermediate bulk containers (FIBC) are large bags crafted from woven polypropylene fabric and feature several loops at the top that enable lifting with a forklift truck. FIBCs are resistant to weather conditions making them ideal for outdoor storage solutions. Moreover, they can be sealed if necessary thus providing an extra layer of protection against contamination or theft of the product inside them.
- Drums: Drums are traditionally used cylindrical containers with tight fitting lids designed to transport liquids such as oil or honey. They come in various sizes ranging from 20 liters all the way up to 220 liters thus making them suitable for both small scale and large scale distribution purposes when dealing with b2b buyers across country borders or even continents.
Get Nutritional Benefits with Bag-in-Box Foods
- Nutritional Benefits: Bag-in-Box foods can be great for convenience and nutritional value. They are often very high in fiber, protein, essential vitamins and minerals. Many products in this category are also low in fat, cholesterol and sodium making them a healthy choice for busy lifestyles. Protein is essential for growth, maintenance and repair of cells, while minerals help to regulate the body's various processes. Vitamins play an important role in keeping bones strong as well as providing energy to keep you going throughout the day.
- Shelf Life Stability: As one of the most versatile packaging solutions available, Bag-in-Box products offer high amounts of shelf life stability in order to maintain their nutritional content over long periods of storage. This makes them ideal for businesses looking to purchase food items from distant countries such as Spain or Italy due to their extended lifespan even when transported across borders into Europe or the Mediterranean region.
Recent Supply Chain Issues to Note
- Food Safety Concerns: A major concern in the food industry supply chain is food safety. With global trade, the risk of contamination or spoilage can increase, leading to costly recalls and legal liabilities. This is especially a problem with fresh and perishable food items like fruits, vegetables, and dairy products.
- Poor Logistics Management: Transportation has become increasingly complex over the years with different modes of transport being used for different parts of a shipment’s journey. Miscommunication between suppliers and carriers can cause delays in delivery or goods arriving in poor condition due to insufficient packaging or incorrect handling.
- Increasing Labor Costs: The cost of labor has increased significantly over time for many countries as minimum wages have gone up while automation technology has lowered labor costs in some areas. Many companies are faced with difficult decisions regarding where they should source ingredients from and how much they should pay their workers – often creating tension between management and workers’ unions.